Parking Australia is pleased to announce that the deadline for the 2018 Parking Industry Awards has been extended until Tuesday 31 July, following a multitude of requests for additional time. If you were considering submitting an entry, you now have 8 extra working days to prepare and submit your entry. Submissions are quick and easy via an online system. See our guide here. Plan your submission by reading through the category criteria here.
We also encourage you to submit a video with your entry (if you have one available), as video clips are useful for showcasing your submission at the Parking Industry Awards Gala Dinner on 1 November. Video clips are only a mandatory requirement for the category of Outstanding Marketing and Communications.
In 2018 the Parking Industry Awards cover seven categories:
1. Outstanding New Car Park Development
2. Outstanding Customer Service
3. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – On Street
4. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
5. Outstanding Marketing and Communications
6. Parking Organisation of the Year*
7. Parking Young Achievers Award
*(To win this category entrants must also be a finalist in one of the other categories).
This year’s gala presentation dinner will take place on 1 November at The Star Gold Coast, as part of the PACE 2018.